Can DCK design my Mailings?
Yes DCK offers a full inhouse graphic design service and we have extensive direct marketing expertise so we can share our experience of what is likely to work and how to create an impact in a cost-effective way.
What is a Mailer?
- A Mailer is any all-in-one mail package where the inserts and envelope are printed at the same time Are there any spot colours that are too slow to dry when printed as solids
What are the benefits associated with Mailings?
- Time and Cost Savings – mailers are quickto produce because printing, folding, inserting, sealing and labelling all happen at once
- Improved Confidentiality – with Mailer you can print information straight from your data file to the inserts in the envelope
- Improved Presentation – mailers can incorporate full colour on all elements
- Reduced Errors – because all elements are printed at the same time there is no possibility of the wrong insert going into the wrong envelope
What kind of communications are suitable for Mailers?
- Examination Test Results
- Tax Forms
- Application Forms
- Personal Identification Numbers
What is Direct Mail?
- Direct Mail (DM) is any personalised addressed advertising through the post. It allows businneses a most effective and measurable means of communicating with their cuastomer or prospect
What is Postaim?
- Postaim is a discounted postal service offered for presorted mail or advertising material. Postaim is a deferred delivery service, and prices are volume related. Each mailing must be approved by An Post.
Are there other postage discounts available?
- There are many such services available and we would be more than happy to advise you accordingly
How can my mailing be speeded up?
- Ensure your data is in good condition (fields labelled correctly, dats is legible and correctly formatted)
- Ensure your mailing material is machine compatible
- Ensure the correct Ceadunas / Licence is printed on the envelope
- Ensure that the outer envelope being used is machine compatible
What are the postage costs, and how do I pay?
- Postage costs can be estimated on weight, size and number of items in the mailing. Payment must accompany each mailing at time of delivery to An Post.
How can I improve the response rate to my mailing?
- Always include a response mechanism (freepost envelope / card)
- Consider profiling your mailing list to ensure that the offer you are making is relevant to the recipient
- Always ensure that the name and address details are accurate
- Incentivise the recipient to respond e.g. discount / prize etc
What other services do DCK offer?
- We worlkclosely with a number of other 3rd parties such as print management companies, data houses, design and marketing companies to ensure that all possible related services are available to our customers.
- We can source and manage your campaign from conception through to final delivery.